Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nothing Says Merry Christmas like Shooting :)




On Christmas Eve morning my brother Tyler and I drove out to Anthem. My Uncle Jared is a police officer and he lives out there. He took us out into the desert and we got out his guns, targets, clay skeets, and pepsi cans. It wasn't your traditional Christmas Eve celebration but it sure was fun!!! We shot, AK's, AR's, 22's, a Magnum handgun, etc. Mind you, I really have NO idea what any of those things are or which are which. I wasn't so sure that I would enjoy shooting but let me tell you, put a gun in my hand and I feel powerful. That could be potentially dangerous. I wasn't too bad a shot and I think I surprised my brother and Uncle. I found great joy in obliterating those pepsi cans in one single shot. We shot this GINOURMOUS (probably not a real word but its a frequently used one in my dictionary) gun, it looks like something out of the war movies. I thought the pictures were entertaining, my mom sure laughed, Enjoy and Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

smartquacker said...

Jared had a lot of fun with you and Tyler!! Happy New YEar!!